Thursday, August 25, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

While on vacation in Victoria, my days have been full of guilty pleasures. Muffins I shouldn't be eating with my coffee in the morning, doing two crosswords a day, naps in the afternoon - but my guiltiest pleasure is the amount of television that I've been watching. I'm sure that living in a country with only four tv channels for the past year has exacerbated this guilty pleasure, but oh man, I've been watching a lot of shitty tv.

Two shows that I just can't get enough of at the moment are Crossing Jordan and House. I admit that I have a crush on two of the characters in these shows (which I am slotting into the category of guilty pleasure, as opposed to crazy person) - Garrett Macy and Gregory House. Which also means that apparently I have a thing for cantankerous, emotionally unavailable, older men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Hugh Laurie.

Slant said...

something tells me that you own the jeeves and wooster box set.

Anonymous said...

ok yes.