Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quatre

I've been tagged by Robot Johnny and this is one I haven't seen before. So here we go:

Four jobs I've had:

1. Fiction Editor, Thomas Allen Publishers
2.Sandwich Maker, The Butchart Gardens
3. Visitor Services Agent, The Butchart Gardens
4. Exam Supervisor, King's College London

Four movies I can watch over and over:


1. The English Patient
2. Clue
3. Annie Hall
4. Can't Buy Me Love

Four places I have lived:


1. New York
2. London
3. Toronto
4. Vancouver

Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Sex and the City
2. Six Feet Under
3. Poirot
4. Whatever reality show is presently playing (so right now, The Bachelor and American Idol)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Ko Samui, Thailand
2. Mombasa, Kenya
3. Fiji
4. Prague, Czech Republic

Four of my favourite dishes:


1. Mom's chocolate sour cream loaf
2. Swiss Chalet
3. Pad Thai
4. A big, whopping fruit plate

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Robot Johnny
2. Book Ninja
3. Ask Metafilter
4. Daily Dose of Imagery

Four places I would rather be right now:

Actually, nowhere. I'm in Hawaii. But to play along...

1. Ankgor Wat, Cambodia
2. Machu Picchu, Peru
3. Great Wall of China
4. Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg

I should be tagging four people, but I'm just going to tag Dawne.

1 comment:

Dawne said...

Done, done, done and done (figured I should say that four times to be safe)