Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Computer Has Jet Lag

You'd think I wasn't in the UK long enough to suffer from jet lag upon my return. But alas, I was up at 5am this morning. I took this opportunity to venture down to the cafe on Front Street that makes amazing (and very popular) carrot muffins before they all disappeared. 7:30am and they were all gone - who is going to work this early? Who is snapping up all of the carrot muffins at such an early hour?

It appears that my computer is also suffering from jet lag, because when I turned it on this morning, it will only access about 20% of the web pages I'm trying to get onto. I tried all the not-so-helpful tips provided by Mac forums and still nothing. So my London update will have to wait until either my computer adjusts its body clock, or someone can fix the problem.

No comments: