Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Book Tag

Looks like I've been memed again by Robot Johnny. This one is particularly difficult for me...here goes nothing.

Number of Books I Own
You are asking a book editor/Ph.D student this question? Absolutely impossible to ascertain. Especially as my collection is presently spread across three cities and two continents.

Last Book I Bought
Ali Smith - The Accidental

Last Book I Read
Was actually a play. Harold Pinter - The Birthday Party

Five Books That Mean A Lot to Me
Kit Pearson - The Daring Game
Michael Ondaatje - Coming Through Slaughter
Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar
Virginia Woolf - Mrs. Dalloway
Carolyn Keene - Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase

My Most Prized Book....My own added category
A first edition of Sylvia Plath's The Colossus, which was a gift from my parents upon the convocation of my first degree. According to abebooks, this edition is worth a pretty penny.

No comments: